21 Boulevard de la Marquette, Hall B Level 3
31000 Toulouse, France
+33(5) 3210 8190
Trade Registry: 803 184 845 R.C.S Toulouse
Intra-community VAT number: FR51 803 184 845
Director of publication: Benieke Treverton, Head of Communication
Site Hoster: OVH SAS
2 rue Kellermann
59053 ROUBAIX CEDEX 1
Website and Content Property Right
The entire Website and its content including without limitation the design of the Website, text, software, user interfaces, visual interfaces, graphics, photographs, images, videos, layout, audio documents, sounds, music, artwork, icons, trademarks, logos as well as product, technology, know how, databases or computer code accessible or contained on the Website (“Content”) are the exclusive property of the Company or its licensors.
Any use, copy, reprint, reproduction, or representation, downloading, uploading, public display, posting publication, transmission, transfer, translation, encode, dissemination or distribution whatsoever, whether partial or total, of the Website or its Content is strictly prohibited unless specifically authorized by the Company in writing and on a prior basis.
TractEasy is a registered trademark, use of the registered trademarks and/or logo, of any partner presented on the Website, or any derivative thereof is not permitted without the prior written authorization.
Nothing contained on the Website shall be deemed or construed as granting any license, right, title to a copyright, patent, trademark or any other property right whatsoever.
Disclaimer and Liability
The Company makes its best effort to ensure the accuracy of information contained on the Website but makes no warranty whatsoever on the availability, accuracy, correctness or completeness of any information. Any information available on the Website is provided on an « as is » basis without warranties, promise, representation of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to implicit warrantees related to a particular quality, aptitude for a particular purpose, non-infringement or undertaking that the use of the Website will provide specific results of any nature.
No guarantee is given by the Company that access to the Website will be uninterrupted, free of any error, or that the Website will be secure and free of viruses or any other harmful components.
The Company reserves all rights, without notice and at its sole discretion, to suspend, interrupt, cancel partially or totally, at any time, any access to any section or portion to the Website and to modify or delete any of the Content to the Website.
The Content and information contained on the Website is for general information purposes only, any use of the Content and information is strictly prohibited and shall be the sole User’s responsibility.
No information on the Website or the Content may be deemed as an offer to buy or sell any product or services from or to the Company unless specifically agreed upon in writing by the Company. The WebSite may contain information about the Company products or services which are not available in the User’s country. The existence of such information on the WebSite does not imply an intention on the part of the Company to assert the availability of any such products or services everywhere in the world.The Company and its subsidiaries shall not be whatsoever responsible for any loss (including without limitation loss of profits or loss of data or virus infection of User’s computing environment), claim, damages, costs or expenses whether consequential, special, incidental, direct or indirect arising from or in connection with i) any errors, omissions, alterations of any information in the Content or the Website, ii) the use, or operation of the Website and/or its Content, and iii) temporary or permanent, full or partial unavailability of the Website or its Content.
The User acknowledges that he/she has the skills and the means required to use the site; has checked that the computer equipment used contains no viruses and is in perfect working order, and finally, that he/she has read the legal notice and agrees to comply with it.
Link to other Site
This WebSite may contain links to third-party Web sites for information and User convenience purposes only. The Company does not control such third-party Web sites nor does it endorse any of the content.
The Company shall not be liable for any of the content, including without limitation information of third-party web sites.
The WebSite uses social plug-ins from other organisations (such as the Facebook like and comment functions, Twitter’s retweet function, LinkedIn like and comment functions). These other organisations may receive and use personal data about the User’s visit to the WebSite. If the User browses the WebSite, information these organisations collect may be connected to the User’s account on their site. For more information on how these organisations use personal data, please read their privacy policies.
- 2 Who we are and how to contact us
- 3 Purpose of processings, legal basis, period of storage and types of data collected
- 4 Sharing of your personal data
- 5 How long do we retain your personal data for ?
- 7 Where is your personal data processed ?
- 8 What are your rights ?
The Company is an industry leader in driverless technology that provides software and complete solutions for driverless mobility and goods transportation notably in partnership with global suppliers.
Privacy is of utmost importance to the Company and we are committed to protect your personal data.
- “Personal data” means any information that can be used to identify someone, either directly or indirectly.
- “Processing” means any operation or sequence of operations performed upon personal data, whether or not by automated means.
- 2. Who we are and how to contact us
If you have any questions about how we process your information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 3. Purpose of processings, legal basis, period of storage and types of data collected
The Company processes different kinds of personal data in the course of its business activities, including, when operating and running autonomous vehicles, or when interacting with its clients, prospects and suppliers.
Your personal data which we process may include your name, your contact details (email address, postal address, telephone number etc.), your image from a video camera; and any other personal information provided or otherwise made available to us.
When we collect your personal data, you are informed whether certain information is optional or required to be provided for a specific purpose.
How and why do we process your personal data?
Our main data processing activities related to your personal data, as well as the purpose and the legal basis for such processing, are summarised below :
|Processing activity||Purpose||Legal basis|
|Reviewing your information requests :|
If you complete the contact forms on our website or contact us by email, we review and store the personal information which you provide.
|The purpose of this processing is to manage and respond to your requests.||This processing is based on : prior consent of the person who contacts us using a webform our legitimate interest in responding to requests which we receive by e-mail or telephone.|
|Management of potential clients :|
We process the personal data of our business prospects’ staff members.Processing activities in this context may include, for example, communications with our prospects in respect of a particular market, product etc.
|The purpose of this processing is to enhance our activity, product and solution to sustain commercial relationships with potential clients.||This processing is based on our legitimate interest in communicating information that may be of interest to our commercial prospects in connection with our solution and their professional activity.|
|Recruitment :We process the personal data of candidates who have applied for a role within the Company or wish to submit an unsolicited application.||The purpose of this processing is to review the candidates’ application, to manage our recruitment processes, and to constitute a pool of candidates for future resources hiring processes.||The processing is based on the candidate’s consent.|
|Legal requirements : We may process your personal data in order to comply with legal requirements and address requests from public authorities or courts.||The purpose of this processing is to comply with legal requirements or public authorities requests.||This processing is based on : – our legal obligations.- our legitimate interest in responding to legal requests.|
– the consent of visitors to our website for optimization of your experience, statistical analysis, and advertising.
– the legitimate interest of the Company for the cookies and trackers which are strictly necessary for the functioning of the site.
- 4. Sharing of your personal data
In compliance with applicable law, we may in certain circumstances, share personal data, notably with i) our customer, partners, or third party suppliers, ii) our professional legal and financial advisers, such as lawyers, accountants and auditors, our affiliates within the Company group, iii) Public authorities and as the case may be.
In each case, such transfer is framed within a legal approved instrument such as Standard Contractual Clauses, Binding Corporate Rules, or Data Protection Agreements to ensure compliance with applicable law.
- 5. How long do we retain your personal data for ?
We keep your personal data as long as necessary for the purpose for which it has been collected taking in particular into account the following criteria:
- The purpose of the processing under consideration,
- The categories of data processed,
- The applicable legal limitation periods,
- Applicable contract terms,
- The recommendations of the competent authorities (such as French national data protection authority, the Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés (CNIL), or Berliner Beauftragte für Datenschutz und Informationsfreiheit (…) )
- Industry standards
- 7. Where is your personal data processed ?
In the course and for the purpose of our activity, we process personal data on our internal servers in France and on external cloud servers located inside and outside the European Union.
In compliance with applicable law, we may also share information with some third-party suppliers and members of the Company group, in the USA, Canada and Singapore.
For more information, please refer to section 4 – Sharing of your personal data.
- 8. What are your rights ?
Pursuant to chapter 3 of the European General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27th April 2016 and to French Loi Informatique et Libertés n°78-17 of 6th January 1978, you, under some circumstances provided by law, may exercise the following rights (“Rights”) :
- Right of access : You may in specific cases, have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not your Personal Data is being processed by the Company and if so, what specific personal data is being processed.
- Right to rectification : You may in specific cases, have the right to rectify or request to have rectified any of your inaccurate Personal Data.
- Right to erasure : In specific cases, you may have the right to request the erasure of your Personal Data.
- Right to restriction : You have the right to request for the restriction of your Personal Data’s processing.
- Right to data portability : You may in specific cases, have the right to receive your Personal Data that we process in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and/or transmit those Personal Data to another data controller.
- Right to object : In specific cases justified by a particular situation, you may object to a Personal Data processing.
- Withdrawal of consent to data processing : you can withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data, to the extent that the processing is based on your consent. In such case, the processing carried out before you withdrew your consent is not affected.
If you wish to exercise your rights, please contact us at email@example.com
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the French national data protection authority, the Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés (CNIL), whose website can be visited at www.cnil.fr.